Complete service immigration law offices0 A convenir
Complete Service Immigration Law Offices
Residente Temporal (Old FM2 [credencial de
inmigrante] & FM3 [credencial de no inmigrante]) (new and renewals)
as well as Residente Permanente
Work permission (we'll also set you up with the Mexican IRS and get your tax ID # and CURP).
Registration of Residente Temporal and Residente Permanente issued in Mexican consulates outside Mexico, representation at hearings with immigration (now required if you lose documents or renew late).
Aduana (Customs) notifications for your foreign-plated car, so that you don't lose your deposit, as well as keeping your temporary import permit valid.
- Official Translations of Bank Statements and Birth/Marriage Certificates
- Obtaining US Birth or Marriage certificates and/or apostilles
- Representation at immigration hearings
- Renewal of Residente Temporal visas
- Finalization of visas obtained at Mexican consulates (temporal and permanente)
- Notifications of change of employment / address / marital status (Remember, you have 90 days)
- Work permission, new and renewal
- Student visas
- Dual nationality / Mexican citizenship
- Travel Permission to Leave / Enter while papers in process
- Registering your new immigration document with Aduana to extend your temporary vehicle import permit (law gives you only 15 days)
- Humanitarian visas for people who came as tourists but are too sick to travel back out of Mexico.
- 2015 Amnesty Regularization Program for people illegally in Mexico since prior to 2013
- Immigration Litigation ? Appeals (recursos), Federal Nullity Suits (Juicio de Nulidad), Amparo Directo y Amparo Contra Leyes
English and French speaking staff, with native speakers as well as Mexican attorneys and professional service, not a fly by night organization, with hundreds of satisfied clients in the Chapala / Guadalajara area. We have real offices, many numbers to reach us on.Spencer's Office SC, Abogados
Lic. Spencer Richard McMullen, Attorney
PeritoTraductor / Official Court Translator / Abogado
Chapala, Jalisco, México 45900
US VOIP (805)683-4848
US Fax (805)880-0454
CalzadaLazaro Cardenas 3446, Int. 5
Guadalajara, Jalisco 44500
US VOIP (805)563-3300